I’ve won another award 🙂
And one with a really cool name I might add.
So Shatarupa from Calorielicious is so talented that she’s won a whole bunch of awards in one go! She has been sweet enough to nominate me for The Dragon Loyalty Award and I want to take this opportunity to thank her for this nomination.
The rules for this award are quite simple:
1. Display the award certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
3. Nominate another 15 or so bloggers who deserve this award.
4. Send the nominees a comment to let them know about their nomination.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself.
The last one in particular has me somewhat intrigued – what 7 facts do I want the world to know about me?
Anyway, here are the nominees for this award (*drumroll*)!
10. Foodie Corner
11. Bunny Kitchen
12. The Quiet Baker
14. Just Nice Stuff
15. Homemade Delish
And now, 7 random facts about myself:
1. One of my new hobbies is knitting and crochet and that’s how I spend my time on trains. So far I’ve made a bunch of scarves for my little cousins and a few tissue box holders.
2. I don’t only write about food. I am also a blogger for Gradberry, a recruitment portal for students and graduates in the Middle East.
3. I don’t really like ice-cream. I find it too cold to enjoy and will only eat some if its a really good flavour like cookies and cream or strawberry cheesecake.
4. I am the world’s biggest chicken. I actually haven’t watched a horror movie in more than 8 years.
5. I love aquariums. Whenever we travel, I always drag my husband to the nearest aquarium to spend a day looking at fishes and marine life.
6. My favourite TV show is Friends. I’ve watched every single episode more than twice and I plan on buying the entire ten seasons just so that I can watch them over and over again.
7. I’ve completed two degrees in engineering, yet I work in a completely different field. Isn’t life just full of surprises?
Anyway, hope you’ve all enjoyed this little post. Till next time!