250 grams boneless chicken cut into thin slices
1 egg white, lightly beaten
150 grams (about 2 cups) Cauliflower/Cabbage/Broccoli
6-8 green chillies, sliced in half
1 onion, chopped into large pieces or quarters
1/2 cup chopped green beans (or scallions)
1/4 cup vegetable oil (and 1 tablespoon extra)
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp corn flour
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/4 cups water
1. Mix the seasoning ingredients together. Combine 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix, 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon oil and the chicken meat together, set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Add 1 1/4 cups water to the remaining seasoning mix and set aside.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large wok. Add the meat and stir fry for about 1 minute on high heat.
4. Add the vegetables and continue to stir fry for about 5 minutes, continuously tossing and turning the vegetables.
5. Add the dissolved seasoning to the wok and stir fry on low heat for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Add more corn flour if thickening does not happen. Continue to stir fry until the vegetables are all cooked, occasionally covering the wok if you need to.